MomsTeam.com is pleased to announce our third-annual summer vacation contest!
Prize 1 - A 5-night all-inclusive stay for a family of up to 4 people or
Prize 2 - A 3-night bed and breakfast stay for 2 or
Prize 3 - A gift package of Linekin Bay Resort merchandise, including a fleece throw, shirt, hat and travel mug.
Three prizes, three winners!
Come to the Linekin Bay Resort for a real "Down East" vacation. Secluded on the shore of beautiful Linekin Bay, it is only one mile from the attractions of Boothbay Harbor. They offer a variety of sports and activities and rest and relaxation in a charming and informal atmosphere.
This classic resort features a heated saltwater swimming pool, a restaurant, a pub, tennis courts, sailing, kayaking, hiking, bird watching, and much more!
If you have already registered as a MomsTeam user, your name is automatically entered into the contest. If not, click on "Register" at the upper right hand corner of this page to join. It's that simple!
For last years winner click here
- No purchase neccessary
- The contest will run from March 15, 2009 to May 15, 2009. The deadline for entries is May 15, 2009.
- The contest Sponsor is Linekin Bay Resort, 92 Wall Point Road, Boothbay Harbor, Maine 04538 Phone: (207) 633-2494
- There will be three winners, each of whom will be awarded one of the following prizes.
- First Prize is a 5-night, all-inclusive stay at Linekin Bay Resort for a family of up to 4 people (Value: $2,000).
- Second Prize is a 3-night bed-and-breakfast stay for 2 (Value: $500).
- Third Prize is a gift package of Linekin Bay Resort Logo merchandise, including a fleece throw, shirt, hat, and travel mug. (Value$100).
- Your odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries
- Employees of MomsTeam.com, Inc., and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- Eligibility restricted to US residents (excluding Puerto Rico).
- The winners will be selected by random drawing from the MomsTeam newsletter list by Sports Team Logic, Inc..
- Any applicable taxes or gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- Void where prohibited by law.
- The promoter is not responsible for corrupted entries, entries otherwise not received properly, or entries that are lost, late or misdirected. Further, the promoter is not responsible for any technical problems, including but not limited to malfunctions of telephone lines, computer networks, hardware or software, nor technical problems or congestion on the Internet or any Web site or combination thereof, nor any damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading materials in the sweepstakes.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes in the event the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, for any reasons including but not limited to infection by computer virus, software malfunction, unauthorized tampering or fraud, or any other reasons beyond the promoter’s control.
- The contest winner will be named on MomsTeam.com on May 16, 2009
- In the event of a dispute as to the winner’s identity, entries will be deemed made by the holder of the e-mail account associated with the entry.
- Winners must claim their prizes by June 6, 2009. if winners do not claim their prizes we will select another winner.