Rules for the YouthSportsParents Photo Contest
YouthSportsParent's staff will screen submissions based on photo quality, composition, relevance and creativity of image and select up to 10 images per sport for posting every week. Photos selected will also be included in our new site’s Sports Channel in the most relevant YouthSportsParents sports center.
( Please know that YouthSportsParents will not publish any photograph(s) without written consent from the childs guardian)
- Photographs of children up to twenty years of age are eligible. By submitting a photo you are representing that the photo meets this and all other eligibility requirements as stated below.
- A maximum of two hundred (200) entries per sport, and a maximum of two thousand (2,000) entries overall, will be eligible to receive Promotional Items from Clif Kid™.
- Upload images to our server. Please keep images close to 80K in file size.
- Include your name and mailing address so you may receive your prize from Clif Kid.
- The parent or legal guardian of the child (ren) in the photo must be the person submitting the photo/JPEG. Please note that MomsTeam employees, consultants, and their families are not eligible to submit a photo for this contest.
- Entries must be scanned and sent in JPEG format only.
- Only one image per contestant will be eligible to receive Promotional Items from Clif Kid.
- If your photograph is among the ones selected for posting on YouthSportsParents.com, you will be notified by e-mail.
- In the event your photograph is among the ones selected for posting on YouthSportsParents, it becomes the sole and exclusive property of YouthSportsParents.com, Inc., and as such may not be published elsewhere (including but not limited to other Internet websites and print publications) without the express written consent of YouthSportsParents.com, Inc.
- Only contestants who have properly completed the online entry form, submitted a properly sized JPEG photograph, and are among the first 200 entrants for a particular sport and the first 2,000 entrants overall, will receive Promotional Items from Clif Kid.
- Clif Kid will distribute to each eligible entrant two (2) eighteen count boxes, or thirty-six (36) ZBaR™ single products and/or other Promotional Items as Clif Kid may determine from time to time in Clif Kid’s sole and absolute discretion.
- All entries must contain the first name of the child, age and sport he/she is playing.
- Contest is limited to U.S. residents only.
- Clif Kids and YouthSportsParents will not distribute your names and will not post the names of your child on the MomsTeam site.
- Contest ends at 12:00 a.m. EDT on June 30, 2008.