Psychological Readiness to Return to Sport Scale
PSYCHOLOGICAL READINESS TO RETURN TO SPORT SCALE
Please rate your confidence to return to your sport on a scale from 0 - 100.
0 = no confidence at all
50 = moderate confidence
100 = complete confidence
- My overall confidence to play is ______
- My confidence to play without pain is ______
- My confidence to give 100% effort is ______
- My confidence to not concentrate on the injury is ______
- My confidence in the injured body part to handle to demands of the situation is ______
- My confidence in my skill level/ability is ______
Add total and divide by 10 = _____
Scores between 50 and 60 suggest the athlete is psychologically ready to return to sports. Scores below 50 suggest that the athlete may not be ready psychologically to return to sports and needs more time to recover.