Youth Sports Fundraising and Grants
Fundraising Ideas That MomsTeam Loves
- Sparkle Gear: Sparkle Gear provides a unique and highly profitable opportunity to engage the people who will most actively support your youth sports organization: the Moms! Sparkle Gear's custom rhinestone bling shirts, hats, bags, totes, car decals and accessories will be worn to every game, match and event. The stands will sparkle with your team logo and your player's names. Sparkle Gear's great products provide lasting enjoyment to your supporters, and continuous visibility for your organization. Read more.
- Skeeter Skidaddler® Your Team, Club or League can take pride in offering the very best, 100% natural insect repellent to your whole community. You will get raves about how well it works and its pleasant aroma. Quickly build your Team's finances with this easy sell, earning up to 50% margin! Read more.
- Stickyfan.com Your organization earns big profits without spending a dime or recruiting volunteers. Stickyfan.com does the work and you earn money. Plus, your members get full color, high-quality, personalized car decals. Read more
- Quail Valley Farms. We provide fresh boxed fruit for your fundraising needs. Fruits include NW D'Anjou pears, Texas red grapefruit, California navel oranges and Washington Fuji apples. You can earn up to 50% profit margin. Read more.
- Pro Sports Look. How about a fundraising program that not only helps raise money but gives kids a big boost of self-confidence? Something they would love to post on their wall? Enter a new Internet-based company called Pro Sports Look. Read more.
- myESPN Highlights. Organizations want to add value to the athlete's experience without adding expenses. Leagues can earn fundraising revenue from the myESPN Highlights program to supplement income from registration fees and sponsors. Read more.
- My Team Jewelry. At My Team Jewelry you will find a unique and fun way to show your team spirit, while helping your team or organization raise money at the same time. The jewelry offers original designs that are handmade in the USA, all custom made for your favorite school, sport or team. Read more.
- EmeraldAir Filter Every family needs to replace heating and air filters, right? So, why not run a fundraiser with something everyone needs? Read more
- Popcorn Palace. Put the fun back in fundraising! Every flavor of our premium popcorn is guaranteed fresh and delectable, time after time, bite after bite. Sell delicious snacks that sell themselves. You can earn up to 50% profit! Read more.
Please Help Us Add to this list.
What is your favorite fundraiser? Please send us an email with your suggestions. email@example.com
Fundraiser Of The Week
myESPN Highlights. Organizations want to add value to the athlete's experience without adding expenses. Leagues can earn fundraising revenue from the myESPN Highlights program to supplement income from registration fees and sponsors. Read more.